Donate to The People's Archive of Rural India

At present, only donations in Indian Rupees by Indian citizens are accepted.

Donations made to CounterMedia Trust are eligible for exemption U/s. 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Here is a copy of the exemption certificate.

PAN is required as per government regulations.

At this moment, we can accept donations from Indians only

You will be redirected to Instamojo where you can complete the donation either through a credit/debit card or net banking.